1. In these conditions ‘the company’ shall mean Jet Global Service Ltd and its trading name known as Jet Offices and the customer shall mean the person to whom the service is being offered.
2. The duty owed by the Company to the Customer shall consist of either of or all of the following services: (a) The receiving from the Post Office Authorities of letters addressed to the Customer and either arranging for the collection thereof by the Customer from the Company’s premises during normal office hours or posting same to the Customer. Such alternative to be in the sole discretion of the Company, and (b) The taking of telephone messages intended for the Customer and the transmission to the Customer of such telephone messages whether by fax or telephone, fax post or hand as the Company shall in its absolute discretion select, and (c) The transmission of outgoing and/or fax messages supplied by the Customer and the receiving of incoming and/or fax messages intended for the Customer and the passing on to the Customer of such incoming fax messages whether by telephone, fax, post or hand as the Company shall in its absolute discretion select.
3. The Customer agrees with the Company not to carry-on any business which could be construed, conceived or interpreted by the Company or any other party as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene and agrees with the Company not to use the address and/or telephone and fax numbers of the Company nor the offices of the Company, whether directly or indirectly, for any such purpose or purposes as aforesaid.
4. The Customer agrees not to send or deliver or cause to be sent or to be delivered to the Company’s premises any noxious, harmful, illegal, immoral deteriorating, dangerous or bulky material object or thing and in the event of the same being so sent or delivered, the rights of the Company shall be as contained in Clause 6 of these conditions.
5. The Company shall be entitled to refuse to accept any parcel, chattel, packet or other object other than letters addressed to the Customer unless previous written arrangements have been entered into by the Customer and agreed in writing by the Company.
6. In the event of an ordinary parcel, chattel packet or other object other than letters addressed to the Customer being delivered at the Company’s address, the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever either to the sender or to the Customer or to anyone else. In the event of the Customer failing to remove same within one month from receiving Notice thereof (of which an email to the email address given on the application form shall be deemed sufficient Notice) then the Company shall be empowered to deal with the same as it thinks fit.
7. The Company shall be entitled to charge the Customer handling and storage charges for any parcel, chattel, packet or other object received and/or stored at the Company’s address for the Customer if stored for more than 72 hours after notification by email. This fee shall be £5.00/day plus VAT
8. Regarding Mail and/or Telephone, Fax Services, the Agreement relates solely to Mail and Messages addressed to the Principal, Firm, Customer or Company named in the application form required upon setup.
9. The Customer hereby agrees that the Company may use its discretion as to whether or not it discloses the Customer’s private address.
10. The Customer shall reimburse the Company immediately for all sums of money expended by the Company pursuant to the Agreement itself or in connection with the sending to the Customer of any letter(s), message(s) and in connection with any other services used.
11. The Customer will fully indemnify the Company against any expenses, costs, claims, damages or penalties incurred by the Company in connection with this Agreement howsoever occasioned including through defamation, suing or being sued as a result of the breach whatsoever and howsoever committed by the Customer or any third parties.
12. In the event of the Customer failing to discharge any of his liabilities to the Company within one week of such payment becoming due the Customer hereby empowers the Company to retain any correspondence and any article(s) belonging to the Customer until he makes the payment owing by him to the Company.
13. In the event of late payment the Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of four (4) per centum above HSBC Bank Base Rate from time to time on a daily basis.
14. And it is also declared that the Company shall have a general lien on all belongings of the Customer that may be on the Company’s premises and/or for all moneys owing by the Customer to the Company on any account whatsoever.
15. In the event of a breach by the Customer of any of the above conditions the Company may terminate this Agreement forthwith without any explanation whatsoever as to reasons by sending written notice by email.
16. The Limit of the liability of the Company in respect of any act, omission, neglect, delay or default by it or by its servants or agents whether by way of the Law of Contract and/or by way of liability for negligence shall not exceed five (5) pounds.
17. 1. If you are not completely satisfied with our services in any shape or form, you must cancel this agreement by giving a one-month written notice. If you fail to do so, the service will continue to operate until such time that notice is given, to which any payments incurred will be subject to settlement. We operate a No Refund policy.
18.By signing for the services on this website, you also agree to allow re-billing of your credit/debit card (where applicable) for your monthly/annually recurring debts. If you wish to change/update the aforementioned information, then you must do so via your account manager. Details of your Account Manager can be found by access number 020 3503 0767 or alternatively, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon expiration of your Annual payment, you have the choice to pay for a further year, or have the service continue until such time that the one month notice is given to terminate. Failure to give such said notice will result in you being liable to pay for any additional months of service used beyond the renewal date of your annual payment.
19. We reserve the right to terminate the service without notice or refund if any of these terms have been breached or if it is our belief that the service is being used with fraudulent or criminal intent. Upon termination of service, you must take all reasonable steps to notify all your contacts using this office of your new address, telephone number(s) & fax number(s) or the termination of use of your address, telephone number(s) or fax number(s). Failure to notify your contacts after termination may result in further fees or charges.
In the event of any individuals arriving at our location, who is connected with your business either as a client or partner, acting in an abusive or disrespectful manner, we reserve the right to inform such said person(s) of the service agreement we hold with you.
20. The Customer will supply within 31 days of initial payment any such documentation that the Company requires to support the Governments Anti Money Laundering Regulations and the London Local Authorities Act 2007. Failure to supply the requested documentation will result in the Customer’s account being closed down by the Company and no refund will be applicable.